When you are looking for a tax attorney to help you with your problems you want somebody you are comfortable with, somebody that you can talk to. You also want someone who has experience and has been trained in this field. Contact the Sodowsky Law Firm, PC at 703.476.1176 or www.sodowskylaw.com.