If you cannot pay your tax debit in a reasonable time or even at all, there is another program called Offer In Compromise. If you fit all of the criteria, you may be able to settle for less than you owe. Contact the Sodowsky Law Firm, PC at 703.476.1176 or at www.sodowskylaw.com